Saturday, February 25, 2012

Fifty-Six

Day 56: Bed Bugs.
Song: Listen to the Music // By: The Doobie Brothers


"And the crowd is growing bigger ---
List'nin' for the happy sounds;
And I got to let 'em fly."


Today was filled with fake pigs-in-blankets (still no hot dogs), Dwight K. Schrute, great music, rice cakes with cheese curds, and Amazing Grace. Josh Warner ... I promise there will be pictures of you put up very soon. If I fail, you have my full permission to make me wear the beanie you made tonight all day long ... with the seam right down the front --- not down the back in the cool way. (PS - your crocheting skills rock. [impressive for realsies!])


1 comment:

  1. I love this song and I had to put it on now... Coudnt help it! :) You're encouraging me to write a 52-week blog hehe let's see.

    ReplyDelete